[R] Presentation of data in Graphical format

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Thu Nov 19 11:20:13 CET 2009

On 11/19/2009 03:13 AM, Sunita Patil wrote:
> Hello Sir
>
> I have got 150 observations, got 10 posts/ 6 departments/ tasks vary from 5
> to 10,
>
> A few of the variables are crossed specially in case of Office boy, where
> the tasks are like open the door, put on the lights,
>
> Yes time variable I have used Chron package, so that it works well
>
> My aim for this study is to check the "amount of time and its variability
> for groups of tasks"
>
> Its my project work so need to work this out myself if it doesnt work then I
> will have to consult a statistician
>
> Thanks for guiding me to put up the question in more clearer way, I will
> sure take care next time

Hi Sunita,
You seem to have two aims, one to display the tasks, and the other to
summarize the times. I have been looking at the plot.dendrite function
and it might perform the first task with a bit of rewriting (which it
needs anyway). The second task might be handled by the hierobarp
function. I'll try to work out whether these will do the job in the next
day or two.

Jim