[R] border/box/frame around plot

brbell01 brbell01 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 18:15:56 CET 2009

Hello I need to know how to put a closed frame around my plot.  I am plotting
using the igraph package, and I have been able to use box() with limited
success. Box() puts a border around only the upper and right edges of the
plot area, but misses the axes. By default, setting the axes=TRUE in igraph
does not produce closed axes (ie axes that run through the origin and up to
the limits of the plot window).  Any ideas?