[R] Data linkage functions for probabilistic linkage using person identifiers

Dagan A WRIGHT dagan.a.wright at state.or.us
Wed Nov 18 19:21:50 CET 2009

I am somewhat new to R although using and liking already.  I am curious if there are any probabilistic packages similar in function to others such and Link King (http://www.the-link-king.com/).  I am looking for functions in SSN, First/Last name, date of birth, and a couple other indicators for matching.

Thanks

Dagan Wright, Ph.D., M.S.P.H.
Lead Addictions Research Analyst, Analysis & Evaluation Unit
Addictions & Mental Health Division (AMH)
500 Summer St. NE E86
Salem, Oregon 97301-1118

Office number: 503-945-5726
Fax number:     503-378-8467