[R] Normal distribution test

Markus Mehrwald mehrwald at ira.uka.de
Tue Nov 17 15:17:25 CET 2009

Hi all,

I am completely new to R and my knowledge of statistics is quite small
so I hope you can help my.
I have three dimensional point data which represents (and this is what I
do not know for sure) a normal distribution. Now I want to test if this
is true or not and as I can remember from statistics lessons I can use
Chi-Square test for distribution test. BUT: I have realy no idea how to
do this with R and additionally if my assumptions are correct and if
this is possible with R at all.

Thank you very much in advance for any answer.
Markus