[R] Problems by saving Rprofile.site under vista

Charles Annis, P.E. charles.annis at statisticalengineering.com
Sat Nov 14 19:56:48 CET 2009

You may have to run R as Administrator (right-click, choose run as administrator) to make these kinds of changes.  After you have things the way you like them, run R in the usual way by clicking on the icon.

Charles Annis, P.E.

Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
561-352-9699
http://www.StatisticalEngineering.com