[R] Plotting Histogram using histogram() and for loop and I want to save the histogram individually ... HELP

ychu066 ychu066 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Fri Nov 13 04:10:52 CET 2009

I am trying to write R codes for the histogram plot and saving it out.

There will be 146 histogram plots in total….

I have the following R codes that draws the each Histogram ….
library(lattice)
for(i in 8:153){
histogram(~ data[,i] | data[,2],
data=data,,ylab="Frequency",xlim=c(1,5),xlab="Score",ylim=c(0,100)),main=paste(colnames(data)[i],sep="")
}

And I also want to save each histogram in each separate pdf file using the
following codes ….
png("hist.png[i]")
dev.off()

But my R coding does NOT work …. I need someone to help me with this …….
Thanks million