[R] Mango Solutions' 2010 public R training schedule

Sarah Lewis slewis at mango-solutions.com
Thu Nov 12 10:05:58 CET 2009

Mango Solutions' 2010 public R training schedule is now available.

Introduction to R 11th - 12th January, Bath

R for Financial Data Analysis 19th - 20th January, London

Introduction to R 2nd - 3rd February, Basel, Switzerland

R for Pharmacometrics 16th - 17th February, Manchester

The R Language 2nd - 3rd March, Edinburgh

Validating Open Source software applications for the Pharmaceutical
Industry 11th - 12th March, London

Introduction to R 5th- 6th April, Birmingham

R for Pharmacometrics 4th - 5th May, New Jersey

R for Actuaries 10th - 11th May, London

The R Language 20th - 21st May, New York

Details of all these courses can be found at www.mango-solutions.com or
contact us by emailing training at mango-solutions.com

At Mango we provide a combination of both standard and customised
training courses to a wide range of audiences across the world, to help
kick-start or enhance your R programming abilities.

Training courses can be customised to use your own data, helping to
ensure the training is immediately relevant to the day to day work of
the attendees.

In order to ensure the quality of training consistently meets our
standards, we have to limit the number of attendees. Private courses are
also available utilising your own data customised to your own business
requirements.

As part of the course development we produce tailored documentation for
users to keep and use as a reference. We also offer a technical helpdesk
ability for attendees to use after the course to ask those questions
that always seem to occur after the trainer has left the building, thus
ensuring that the learning process becomes an iterative process and
allowing attendees to utilize the skills learnt at their normal work.

Prices, booking forms and further information can be accessed by
emailing training at mango-solutions.com

Sarah Lewis

mangosolutions
data analysis that delivers