[R] R.oo and S4?

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 11 23:17:30 CET 2009

Please what I already wrote in my previous message of this thread.
Also, everything in R.oo is based on S3 and it uses standard R
constructs and data types to achieve what it does.

You can submit packages based on R.oo, and there are several such
packages on CRAN, see 'Reverse dependencies' on
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/R.oo/.   Who told you it is not
possible?

/Henik