[R] How to use package-rsm to generate experimental design

Rob Wang skystar80 at eyou.com
Tue Nov 10 18:51:25 CET 2009

Hi guys,

I am a totally begginer with R.  I am planning to use R to design and
optimize my experiment. The experiment includes 4 factors, and three of the
fators have 3 levels, and the last factor has 6 levels. I am having a really
hard time to learn this program on my own and didn't find enough useful
material to get start. It would be appreciated if any one send me useful
materials, especially those on how to use the pakage-RSM(Response surface
methodoly) to generate experiment design. Thanks!

Rob