[R] Adjusting Yaxis (ylim) limits on a plotMeans(DV, IV1, IV2, error.bars="se")

unl-neuropsych sergioschr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 04:42:02 CET 2009

Hello everyone,

I have tried to look for this everywhere and so far have no luck.  I have a
plotMeans(DV, IV1, IV2, error.bars="se") graph that plots my data
(DV-continuous, IVs are factors, IV1 - two levels, IV2-four levels).  I am
trying to increase a scale of my y-axis (to be consistent with my other
graphs), but unfortunately nothing works with "plotMeans" function, which is
the only one I see so fat to plot what I need.  Could anyone provide any
suggestions or advice?

Thank you.

Sergey (UNL, Behavioral Psychopharmacology Lab)