[R] Sorting NA's and Graphing a histogram

Koraelus koraelus at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 20:47:06 CET 2009

Hello all,

Thank you for you help with the first part, it worked perfectly. I now have
a dataset that is culled to only include rows with no NA's or only 1 NA.

What I want to achieve with the graph is:
Plot the new data matrix:

>   Alpha Beta Gamma Delta
> A 1        2      3        4
> B  NA     2       4        5
> D  8       9      10       11
> E  5       NA      7       13

Such that (for this example) the x-axis has five points: Alpha, Beta, Gamma,
Delta and the y-axis has a numerical axis representing the numbers in the
matrix. I'm sorry, this example graph will look very crude.

4                              X
3                     X
2            X
1   X
  Alpha  Beta  Gamma Delta
(with a line connecting the dots)

I would like to do this for all rows in the culled data matrix on a single
window (using par(mfrow)) and for the NA's to be left blank.

Thank you for your help so far!
Koraelus