[R] Create Artificial Binary Matrix based on probability

bikemike42 mlt35 at tamu.edu
Tue Nov 3 18:47:19 CET 2009

Dear All,

I am trying to create an artificial binary matrix such that each cell has a
probability of 0.048 of having a 1.  So far the closest I've come is us by
using a random poisson distribution with a mean of 0.048, but I can't figure
out how to limit the max value to 1.  Otherwise that would work fine it
seems.  Any suggestions?

The main code I've got to create said matrix so far is:
a<-replicate(26,rpois(57,0.048))

Thanks in Advance,
Mike