[R] qqplot

carol white wht_crl at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 22:03:34 CET 2009

Thanks for all your replies.

I just wanted to compare the distributions of two populations and see how different they are. I thought that QQplot would be a good idea. It's true that the mean and sd of the two distributions are not the same. I don't know if any other method or graphical presentation like five number, mean and sd as suggested, or boxplot would have been more suited to be used.

thanks for your advices,