[R] How to see any R package code?

sayan dasgupta dasgupta.sayan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 05:49:05 CET 2009


You have to use R CMD REMOVE "Package NAME" to uninstall the package(from
Command line) .
Then R CMD build brainwaver.tar.gz 
the R CMD INSTALL brainwaver.tar.gz  to re install then the changes you made
you be effective

Zhijiang Wang wrote:
> 
> 
>    Dear All,
>    I have modified a .R code (/usr/local/lib/R/site-library/brainwaver/R),
> but
>    when I run it, why does it run the original code? Whatever I modified
> it,
>    the results did not change.
>    what happened?
> 
>    Paul Hiemstra 写道:
> 
>      Zhijiang Wang wrote:
> 
>         Dear All,
>         I want to see a R package code, how can I do that?
>         what file in the package?
>         --
>      Best wishes,
>      Zhijiang Wang
>      --------------------------------------------
>      PHD Student
>      Room 212, Science buliding,
>      The International WIC Institute,
>      College of Computer Science and Technology,
>      Beijing University of Technology,
>      Beijing, China.
>      ______________________________________________
>      [1]R-help at r-project.org mailing list
>      [2]https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
>      PLEASE do read the posting guide
>      [3]http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
>      and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
> 
> 
>      Hi Zhijiang,
>      When you want to look at the code of a particular function, pass the
>      command without the brackets, e.g. for lm:
>      > lm
>      Alternatively,  you  can  download the source package and go to the
>      subdirectory R/. All the R code is located there.
>      cheers,
>      Paul
> 
>    --
> 
> Best wishes,
> Zhijiang Wang
> --------------------------------------------
> PHD Student
> Room 212, Science buliding,
> The International WIC Institute,
> College of Computer Science and Technology,
> Beijing University of Technology,
> Beijing, China.
> 
> References
> 
>    1. mailto:R-help at r-project.org
>    2. https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
>    3. http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
> ______________________________________________
> R-help at r-project.org mailing list
> https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
> PLEASE do read the posting guide
> http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
> and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Re%3A-How-to-see-any-R-package-code--tp26211013p26226552.html
Sent from the R help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



More information about the R-help mailing list