[R] no internal function "int.unzip" in R 2.9.0 for Windows

Romain Francois romain.francois at dbmail.com
Thu May 28 12:29:14 CEST 2009

Hello Uwe,

I have recently taken over maintenance of the package, which is now
version controlled at r-forge
(http://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/r2html/), and I am planning these
changes:
- rework the HTML function so that the html code is generated from a
brew template, which in time will give more control to the user/package
using R2HTML
- enhance the sweave html driver so that it can take advantage of the
source code highlighter I am currently writing.

Do you know the extent of the modification. I'd like to propagate this
to the r-forge version.

Romain

--
Romain Francois