[R] alternative to built-in data editor

Jose Quesada quesada at gmail.com
Wed May 27 19:24:52 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I often have to peek at large data.
While head and tail are convenient, at times I'd like some more
comprehensive.
I guess I debug better in a more visual way?
I was wondering if there's a way to override the default data editor.
I could of course dump to a txt file, and look at it with an
editor/spreadsheet, but after doing it a few times, it gets boring.
Maybe it's time for me to write a function to automatize the process?
I'd ask first in case there's an easier way.

Thanks!
-Jose

--
Jose Quesada, PhD.