[R] Newbie: Using R to analyse Apache logs

Douglas Twyman dltwyman at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 02:40:35 CEST 2009

I saw a post (https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2008-January/153086.html)  where you stated you were using R to do some apache log analysis. I was about to embark on such a project .  Is it posted anywhere (or could you drop it to me ?) I'm sure you are as busy  as I am,  if your code is open and you dont mind me looking at it , I would greatly appreciate it , if nothing else give me a good starting point for using R.

thankyou
doug twyman