[R] Help me...!!!

abel1682 lizard_1682 at yahoo.it
Tue May 26 16:37:23 CEST 2009

Hi to all...i'm a new R'user and i have to solve some exercies so i ask to
tou for an help...

1.) How i can demonstrate  in R that  the limit for x-->infinite of
(1+1/x)^x is equal to "e"?
2.) if i have a vector of values how can i create a function that, applied
to my vector, give me "median", "mean", "Var" and "length" togheter?
3.)Find the minimum of this function:
                                                    f(x)=(x-3)^4
with the Newton method.

4.) Define a function that is able to calculate the geometric mean of a
seriation:

Sorry for all these questions...
Thanks a lot!!!...