[R] How R connects to the internet

Menezes, Ian Ian_Menezes at Syntelinc.com
Tue May 26 09:22:16 CEST 2009

Hello

I'm unable to get R to connect to the internet at work and I'm guessing
its because of our proxy server. Is there any way to change how R
connects to the internet? How do I provide it the proxy address?

Thank you

Ian

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.