[R] SEM modelling

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon May 25 17:25:31 CEST 2009

Dear Simo,

Apparently the input covariance matrix is a list rather than a numeric
matrix. Without the input that you specified, it's not possible to know for
sure what you did, but I suspect that you used the object returned by
hetcor() in the polycor package rather than the polychoric correlation
matrix extracted from this object -- i.e., object$correlations.

I hope this helps,
 John

On