[R] A question on type="h" plot lines

Martin Ivanov tramni at abv.bg
Sun May 24 14:08:12 CEST 2009

Dear R users,
I need a produce a plot with a single panel and a few lines on it. Each line represents a different data set. The line types must be "h", i.e. ‘histogram’ like (or ‘high-density’) vertical lines. The problem is that the vertical lines comprising a plot line of type="h" are drawn from the y=0 line to the (x, y) locations. What I need is vertical lines drawn from the line y="value that I specify" to the (x, y) locations. Is there a way for me to achieve that?

Thank you very much for your responsiveness and attention.

Regards,
Martin