[R] [newbie] conditional density of a bivariate

Francesco Stablum stablum at gmail.com
Sun May 24 12:08:18 CEST 2009

Hello,
I have a bidimensional dataset and have succesfully (with the help of
this list btw.) the density of the data with smoothScatter.
I have just one other issue:
I would like to see that plot "normalized" in the X, that means I
would like to have a 2d density plot  of Y|X to see where are the
critical points for every X point.

Should I create a density matrix and then apply some kind of
transformation to it or is there a more direct way to plot it?

thanks,
Francesco Stablum
P.S. sorry for my poor english

--
The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance
- Robert R. Coveyou