[R] step by step debugger in R?

John Lindsey john-lindsey at sc.rr.com
Fri May 22 21:53:09 CEST 2009

As a newbie I'm trying to figure out how much more than RKWard does is
wanted. The code turns colors as syntax is checked and errors are noted.
It seems like a reasonable IDE. Maybe someone is looking for the same in
windows?

John F Lindsey
803-790-5006 Home , 803-790-5008 Cell
919-439-9088 Home Office
3850 Northshore Rd., Columbia,SC 29206-3350
John.F.Lindsey at Gmail.com , John-Lindsey at SC.RR.COM
http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnlindseysc