[R] RGoogleDocs: can now see documents but cannot get content.

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Wed May 20 18:28:12 CEST 2009

Hi Farrel

  This particular problem is a trivial issue of an argument out
of place due to a change in the function definition during the
development.  There is a new version of the package (0.2-2)
and it also uses a slightly different approach (and function)
to pull the values into the form of an R data frame.

Please try that and hopefully it will work.

The code in the run.pdf (or run.html) file on the Web page
and in the package works and is the best and shortest
example of sheetAsMatrix().

Let me know if there are still problems.

   D.