[R] How to google for R stuff?

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Wed May 20 15:18:02 CEST 2009

See http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/
for many options for searching for R stuff.

If you type R into Google, the R home page usually comes up first.  I
was amazed when this happened 9 years ago.

And now, if I type "R lmer" into Google (without the quotes), a whole
bunch of relevant stuff comes up, although it isn't so systematically
arranged as with the other search options.

Jon

Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
Editor: Judgment and Decision Making (http://journal.sjdm.org)