[R] anova(cph(..) output

pompon julien.pompon at agr.gc.ca
Tue May 19 16:31:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thank you very much for the answer.

However, I have still some misunderstandings.
from the output, can we say that plant and leaf age are significant but not
their interaction?
And the last question I promise, what would you advise me to write in the
paper to explain the different method and ackonwledge for the df?

Thank you again,
julien.