[R] remove empty objects from workspace

Katharina May may.katharina at googlemail.com
Tue May 19 14:07:23 CEST 2009

Thanks Jim, the removal of objects which are NA works perfectly!

For my second problem it didn't express myself correctly:
I  actually meant objects with rows (attributes?) but no data in it
but I solved this
adjusting your approach:

for(object in objects()) if(is.null(dim(get(object))[1]) ||
dim((get(object)))[1] == 0) rm(list=object)

Thanks a lot!

--
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas.