[R] normal score transformation...

Fernando Marmolejo Ramos fernando.marmolejoramos at adelaide.edu.au
Tue May 19 03:28:38 CEST 2009

Dear R members

I’m interested in reviewing some data transformations. I’ve found literature
regarding Box-Cox, logarithmic and square-root transformations.

I know there is a library called “coin” which contains a transformation called
normal score transformation (see “normal_trafo” function). However, I’ve not
been able to find literature on that regard.

Does anyone know about bibliography reporting the use of the normal score
transformation? And published papers in any field implementing such
transformation?

Cheers

Fer