[R] Installing R on Ubuntu 8.10

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Sat May 16 11:52:51 CEST 2009

Maria,

Go to the CRAN website (or your preferred mirror), select Linux under the download and install section, then select Ubuntu, and read what it says about installation.

http://cran.r-project.org/

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA  98504-5204