[R] I want to avioid unnecessary value

Dimitri Liakhovitski ld7631 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:01:22 CEST 2009

I am not sure what you are trying to achive. How about:

df<-data.frame(kol1=c(2,9,4,3),kol2=c(5,6,6,2),kol3=c(9,6,5,1))
(df)
new.df<-df[(!(df[[1]] %in% 9)&!(df[[2]] %in% 9)&!(df[[3]] %in% 9)),]
(new.df)

But why would you want to delete all the valid values in all the other
columns if you have your "unnecessary value" in only one of the
columns?
Maybe you should restate what you are looking for.
Dimitri