[R] Graphical output format

Stats Wolf stats.wolf at gmail.com
Thu May 14 10:22:34 CEST 2009

Thank you, Paul.

Postscript, however, does not have to be what I need for two reasons.
First, it does not accept some special characters from foreign
languages (exactly like PDF). Second, not too many journals accept it.

So from your -- and Daniel's -- reply I understand other formats will
not work well? (Byt bad I understand the quality of the images, which
is perfectly seen on fonts).

Thanks,
Wolf

--