[R] AFT-model with time-dependent covariates

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Wed May 13 21:34:56 CEST 2009

To see what's available in other packages, try the following:

library(RSiteSearch)
AFT <- RSiteSearch.function('AFT model')
summary(AFT) # 24 help files found in 8 different packages
HTML(AFT) # opens a table with 24 rows in a web browser.

      There may be nothing here that will help you, but this provides a
quick overview of what's available.  If this doesn't find what you want,
it either has not been contributed or its help page does not use the
phrase "AFT model".

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves