[R] AFT-model with time-dependent covariates

Philipp Rappold philipp.rappold at gmail.com
Tue May 12 18:09:56 CEST 2009

Dear R-community,
Dear Prof. Therneau,

I would like to fit an AFT-model with time-dependent covariates and right-censored data.

Searching the mailing list for information on the subject, I found some old posts which said it didn't work back then.

My questions:
(1) Has this kind of fitting already been implemented in the survival library in R?
(2) If not: Are there any alternatives/ workarounds in order to get this job done in R anyways?
(3) Can you recommend any other (commercial) software to fit this model?

Thanks for your great help, I areally ppreciate it!

All the best
Philipp