[R] Warning trying to plot -log(log(survival))

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Tue May 12 04:04:58 CEST 2009

Hi John,

I can't reproduce your case with built-in data sets.

Your data set is small.  Can you show the data for the
variables involved in your example?
(Time30, Died, Rx, Age)

Steven McKinney, Ph.D.

Statistician
Molecular Oncology and Breast Cancer Program
British Columbia Cancer Research Centre

email: smckinney at bccrc.ca
tel: 604-675-8000 x7561

BCCRC