[R] doubt

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon May 11 14:52:04 CEST 2009

You might try again, assuming you are a Windows user, which was
suggested by your choice of repositories but not actually stated by
you. The repository may have been temporarily unavailable. It seems to
be open for service now with a version of cluster that is 1.11.13.

--
David Winsemius
On May 11, 2009, at 7:22 AM, Rangasamy, Shanthi wrote:

> Hi Sir,
>
> I want to install the package "cluster" in R language.
> I could be installing, but I cant load that package..
>
> I have faced the following warning in installing time..
>
> Warning: cannot remove prior installation of package 'cluster'
>
> So, I tried to update the package, but again I faced the following
> issue
>

> update.packages()
> --- Please select a CRAN mirror for use in this session ---
> Warning: unable to access index for repository http://cran.uk.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/2.9
> Warning: unable to access index for repository http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/RWin/bin/windows/contrib/2.9
> Warning message:
> In open.connection(con, "r") :
>  no fue posible conectarse a 'cran.r-project.org' en el pueto 80.
>

> Sample:
>
>> utils:::menuInstallLocal()
> package 'cluster' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
> Warning: cannot remove prior installation of package 'cluster'
> updating HTML package descriptions
>> load(cluster)
> Error en load(cluster) : objeto 'cluster' no encontrado
>> library(cluster)
> Error en library(cluster) : there is no package called 'cluster'
>> library(clValid)
> Error: package 'cluster' could not be loaded
> Además: Warning message:
> In library(pkg, character.only = TRUE, logical.return = TRUE,
> lib.loc = lib.loc) :
>  there is no package called 'cluster'
>> update.packages()
> --- Please select a CRAN mirror for use in this session ---
> Warning: unable to access index for repository http://cran.uk.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/2.9
> Warning: unable to access index for repository http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/RWin/bin/windows/contrib/2.9
> Warning message:
> In open.connection(con, "r") :
>  no fue posible conectarse a 'cran.r-project.org' en el pueto 80.
>

> Can you tell me for any suggestions...
>

> Thank you,

David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories