[R] Amsterdam course - Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic modeling and simulation

Dick Verkerk verkerk at candiensten.nl
Mon May 11 13:57:59 CEST 2009

LS,

We would like to inform you about the new course "Pharmacokinetic
and pharmacodynamic modeling and simulation" by Dr. Jan Freijer
in Amsterdam, November 28th.

The course is meant for users of R or S-PLUS in the
bio-pharmaceutical sciences who would like to apply it to
clinical trial simulations.

You can find the full information on the course via:
http://www.can.nl/events/details.php?id=57

Price for the course is EURO 395,- VAT excluded and you can
subscribe via our web site, email, fax (+31 (0)20 5608448) or
post (CAN - Nieuwpoortkade 25 - 1055 RX Amsterdam).

Kind Regards,

Dick Verkerk

Check out our complete event list at:
http://www.can.nl/events/

CANdiensten, Nieuwpoortkade 23-25, NL-1055 RX Amsterdam
voice: +31 20 5608400 fax: +31 20 5608448 info at can.nl