[R] I'm offering $300 for someone who know R-programming to do the assignments for me.

markleeds at verizon.net markleeds at verizon.net
Sat May 9 19:39:09 CEST 2009

   I hate to start a whole war about this but isn't there some percent chance (
   not much but
   non zero ) that she's willing to pay the 300.00Â  so that she can get a nice
   solution that she can then
   learn from ? I'm definitely guilty of this behavior as a non-student and i
   forget to be honest if
   we was definitely a student but I think she was. Â again, not meaning to
   start a war so no replies preffered or atleast they should be off list ?