[R] ADAPTIVE QUADRATURE WEIGHTS AND NODES

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Fri May 8 19:38:17 CEST 2009

      Beyond what Doug said, if you have a specific R function that does
adaptive quadrature, you could read the code for that function.  You can
get that without comments by typing the function name at a commands
prompt.  To get the source code with comments, you can download the
appropriate source code in *.tar.gz format from your favorite CRAN
mirror.  If the function you want is in the base system, click "R
Sources -> R-2.9.0.tar.gz" from your favorite CRAN mirror.  For a
contributed packages, click "Packages" two lines below "R Sources".

      The following will search help files for "adaptive quadrature":

library(RSiteSearch)
aq <- RSiteSearch.function('adaptive quadrature')
summary(aq)
HTML(aq)

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves