[R] Plotting questions

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Fri May 8 18:34:13 CEST 2009

For question 2, dev.new (in more recent versions) will start a new instance of the default device (which are the ones listed below), but in a cross-platform way (so you don't need to remember all 3, and code will work on the other platforms).

A link to dev.new should probably be included in the "see also" section of the help page for windows/x11/quartz, but I don't know if it is important enough for a formal bug report.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org