[R] I'm offering $300 for someone who know R-programming to do the assignments for me.

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Fri May 8 16:36:43 CEST 2009

Wacek raises a very valid perspective.  I have previously not responded to
these requests, and I've seen a bunch.  I have thought they were a waste of
my time to respond to.  In the future I think I'll simpy disregard these
requests, because I simply can not "crystal ball" the true needs of the
originator.

Steve

Steve Friedman Ph. D.
Spatial Statistical Analyst
Everglades and Dry Tortugas National Park
950 N Krome Ave (3rd Floor)
Homestead, Florida 33034

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Office (305) 224 - 4282
Fax     (305) 224 - 4147

             Wacek Kusnierczyk
             <Waclaw.Marcin.Ku
             snierczyk at idi.ntn                                          To
             u.no>                     Tung86 <wyutung at gmail.com>
             r-help-bounces at r-         R help <R-help at stat.math.ethz.ch>
             project.org                                           Subject
                                       Re: [R] I'm offering $300 for
                                       someone who know R-programming to
             05/08/2009 04:18          do the assignments for me.
             PM ZE2

Tung86 wrote:
> well..why shame? He doesn't say it's a homework really.

indeed;  while it might of course have been a serious offer, i can't get
rid of the feeling that what we see could also be a deliberate -- and
quite successful -- provocation, and that the author might be now having
lots of fun reading all that preaching...

vQ

> On May 8, 4:48 am, Steve_Fried... at nps.gov wrote:
>
>> Shame on you!
>>
>> Steve Friedman Ph. D.
>> Spatial Statistical Analyst
>> Everglades and Dry Tortugas National Park
>> 950 N Krome Ave (3rd Floor)
>> Homestead, Florida 33034
>>
>> Steve_Fried... at nps.gov
>> Office (305) 224 - 4282
>> Fax     (305) 224 - 4147
>>
>>              "ayaku1993 at gmail.

>>              com"

>>              <ayaku1993 at gmail.
>>              com>                      r-h... at r-project.org

>>              Sent by:
cc
>>              r-help-bounces at r-

>>              project.org
Subject

guidehttp://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html

>> PLEASE do read the posting
guidehttp://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html

Wacek Kusnierczyk, MD PhD

Email: waku at idi.ntnu.no
Phone: +47 73591875, +47 72574609

Department of Computer and Information Science (IDI)
Faculty of Information Technology, Mathematics and Electrical Engineering
(IME)
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Sem Saelands vei 7, 7491 Trondheim, Norway
Room itv303

Bioinformatics & Gene Regulation Group
Department of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine (IKM)
Faculty of Medicine (DMF)
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Laboratory Center, Erling Skjalgsons gt. 1, 7030 Trondheim, Norway
Room 231.05.060