[R] Using lme() for split plot

Joshua Stults joshua.stults at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:09:27 CEST 2009

Thanks for the tip.  That lead me to find this paper:

http://www.ualberta.ca/~baayen/publications/baayenDavidsonBates.pdf

which looks like it will answer my problem.  Depending on how we
actually decide to execute the test it might turn out to be nested
like those other examples, but it's nice to have options.  Thanks
again.