[R] I'm offering $300 for someone who know R-programming to do the assignments for me.

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Fri May 8 13:48:18 CEST 2009

Shame on you!

Steve Friedman Ph. D.
Spatial Statistical Analyst
Everglades and Dry Tortugas National Park
950 N Krome Ave (3rd Floor)
Homestead, Florida 33034

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Office (305) 224 - 4282
Fax     (305) 224 - 4147

             "ayaku1993 at gmail.
             com"
             <ayaku1993 at gmail.                                          To
             com>                      r-help at r-project.org
             r-help-bounces at r-
             project.org                                           Subject
                                       [R] I'm offering $300 for someone
                                       who know R-programming to do the
             05/07/2009 09:19          assignments for me.
             PM MST

There are six assignments in total. It won't take you long if you were
familiar with R. For those who are interested, please send me an email
with your profile (your experience with R, how long and how often have
you been using it.) I will be paying through paypal. Thanks!