[R] Using lme() for split plot

Joshua Stults joshua.stults at gmail.com
Fri May 8 00:02:01 CEST 2009

That's a good example with a couple levels of nesting (similar to the
examples in the other book), but they still only have one factor,
'Variety', nested in each block.  Am I missing something?  Should I
make up a psuedofactor with four levels to code my two two-level
factors?

--
Joshua Stults
Website: http://j-stults.blogspot.com