[R] please, a help or information

Francisco J. Zagmutt gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 01:39:10 CEST 2009

Estimado Fernando,

I am afraid that we will not be able to help you until you provide a
reproducible example.  See the information at the bottom of my email
about the posting guide.
Also, you may be interested in joining the Spanish R-help list here
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help-es

Regards,

Francisco

Francisco J. Zagmutt