[R] dependency ‘Matrix’ is not available when installing Rcmdr

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Wed May 6 21:42:21 CEST 2009

Argh, it disappeared. Probably a bug in my scripts that removed the old
version of Matrix from the Windows binary repository for R-2.8.x (new
versions of Matrix won't pass checks under the outdated version of R).
I will compile an old version tomorrow and make it available again.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the report.

If you upgrade to R-2.9.0 you won't see this problem and you can also
get a newer version of Matrix.

Uwe Ligges