[R] Can't find package for decision plot anymore

bartjoosen bartjoosen at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 12:36:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

About a year ago I found some references to a package which takes a
dataframe and derived rules from it.
If I remember correctly, there were examples shown from the Iris data.
You could choose between a graphical representation with balloons with
choises, or a text version: if x > y then z.

I searched a lot on this stuff, but couldn't find it anymore

Anyone who can point me to the right package?

Thanks

Bart