[R] Determining the contribution of individual variables to LOF

Dr D.W. Murray wayne.murray at medicareaustralia.gov.au
Wed May 6 07:15:34 CEST 2009

Hi

I have been using the LOFactor in the dprep package to identify outliers.

I need to communicate to an end user, which variables have contributed the
most to an individual record being identified as an outlier.

Does such functionality exist in the LOF arena? I was hoping that it would
identify the contribution of each variable to the overall LOF for each data
point.

Regards

Wayne

-----