[R] smoothing spline in package gam

willow1980 jianghua.liu at shef.ac.uk
Tue May 5 17:57:34 CEST 2009

Strangely, summary.gam(m1) should give you significance results of parametric
terms such as ost, wst, park10, sch50, comm, build and suite. These results
should be located above the summary results for smooth terms.
Please using summary.gam(m1) to have a look if there is the information you
need.
Good luck!