[R] levelplot question

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Tue May 5 12:27:37 CEST 2009

Antje <niederlein-rstat <at> yahoo.de> writes:

> thanks for your answer. The color-vector has the same length like the
> at-vector  but the recycling cannot be the reason, because only values
> slightly above my  "threshold" doe not appear blue.
> I cannot find a good explanation of which colors are assigned to which
> value  ranges.

This has nothing to do with the plotting, the question should be
"How are float converted to integers".

You had asked for that before; check my earlier reply. You implicitly assume that
there is a round() function involved, but something like floor() is used.

Make sure that all your numbers are integers.

Dieter