[R] Dynamic visualisation of R data using Adobe FLEX

Harsh singhalblr at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:58:21 CEST 2009

Hi Yihui,
In trying to make FLEX and R talk, I have decided to approach it by
using the Rserver JRclient as the middle tier in a three tier
approach.
Tier 1: FLEX Visualisation
Tier 2: JRclient (http://rosuda.org/Rserve/example.shtml)
Tier 3: Rserver

I have yet to begin working on this front, but would like to know what
you think about this approach. I understand FLEX and JAVA communicate
seamlessly and a JAVA client to communicate with Rserver seems to seal
the deal for making FLEX and R talk to each other.

Thanks
Harsh Singhal